I’m a mathematician and programmer with interest in the creation of videogames and the application of numerical methods in real-time applications and data visualization.
Currently, I’m working for MixedBag Games in Turin where I am the lead software engineer. I take care of math & physics stuff, but I also work on performance optimizations for heavy code.
I have a BSc in Science and Technology for Media at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and an MSc in Computer Science at the University of Turin.
Previously I worked with Mutabilis for 4 months in Rome, where we worked with DigitalTales to make porting some of their interactive tales for Android smartphones. We also made a visualization tool for a traffic prediction model made by the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” about the urban area of Rome.
I’m credited in the following games:
- Little Red Riding Hood: Digital Tales (Android)
- Jack and the Beanstalk: Digital Tales (Android)
- A trip to the Moon: Digital Tales (Android)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe: MixedBag Games (Apple TV, Windows, Mac, Linux/Steam OS, Nintendo WiiU)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe Physical edition: MixedBag Games & Limited Run games (PS4 and PSVita)
- Wheels of Aurelia: Santa Ragione & MixedBag Games (PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One)
- forma.8: MixedBag Games (PS4, PSVita, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch)
- forma.8 Physical edition: MixedBag Games (PS4, PSVita)
- Still Time: Alan Zucconi (PS4 and PSVita)
- Avery: MixedBag Games & IBM Italy (iOS and Android)
- ATOMINE: Broken Arms Games & MixedBag Games (PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch)
- Waking Violet: Marco Mastropaolo & MixedBag Games (PC, Mac, PS4, PSVita and Nintendo Switch)
- The Wardrobe: C.I.N.I.C. Games & MixedBag Games (PS4 and Nintendo Switch)
- Detective Gallo: Footprints Game studios & MixedBag Games (PS4 and Nintendo Switch)
I’ve also worked on two VR experience for museum exhibitions, where I got experience with VR headset and B2B projects.
One of this experience is now exposed at the Officine Grandi Riparazioni in Turin and it’s named OGR VR, in this application we’ve recreated an old factory where they repair trains recreating the look how appeared in 1920.