A brief story
I’m a mathematician and programmer with interest in the creation of videogames and the application of numerical methods
in realtime applications and data visualizzation.
Currently I’m working for MixedBag Games in Turin where I take care about math & physics stuff, but also I work on performance optimizations for heavy code.
I have a BSc in Science and Technology for Media at University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and a MSc in Computer Science in Computer Science at University of Turin.
Previously I worked with Mutabilis for 4 months in Rome, where we worked with DigitalTales to make porting some of their
interactive tales for Android smartphones. We also made a visualizzation tool for a traffic prediction model made by University of Rome “Tor
Vergata” about the urban area of Rome.
I’m credited in the following games:
- Little Red Riding Hood : Digital Tales (Android)
- Jack and the Beanstalk : Digital Tales (Android)
- A trip to the Moon : Digital Tales (Android)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe : MixedBag Games (Apple TV, Windows, Mac, Linux/Steam OS, Nintendo WiiU)
- Futuridium EP Deluxe Physical edition : MixedBag Games & Limited Run games (PS4 and PSVita)
- Wheels of Aurelia : Santa Ragione & MixedBag Games (PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One)
- forma.8 : MixedBag Games (PS4, PSVita, Xbox one, Wii U, PC, Mac, Nintendo Switch)
- Still Time: Alan Zucconi (PS4 and PSVita)
- Avery: MixedBag Games (iOS and Android)
- ATOMINE: Broken Arms Games & MixedBag Games (PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch)
- Waking Violet : Marco Mastropaolo & MixedBag Games (PC, Mac, PS4, PSVita and Nintendo Switch)
- The Wardrobe : C.I.N.I.C. Games & MixedBag Games (PS4 and Nintendo Switch)
- Detective Gallo : Footprints Game studios & MixedBag Games (PS4 and Nintendo Switch)